[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot's HellMouth articles?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Apr 30 11:13:19 WST 1999

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Greg Raftery wrote:

> AU 60 Minutes is running the US 60 Minutes story about all the 'evil'
> games turning kids into psycho killers this Sunday. Perfect fuel for

Well, at least those kids didnt use Linux, or we'd all be in trouble.
Of course, it might be more fun if Linux was banned and the movement went
underground. Forget DEC or the UCC. The location of a disused warehouse
would be posted in rot-13 to alt.news.obscure an hour before the meeting.

> > You can buy a few innocuous ingredients in supermarket or two
> > which when mixed will level a city block.

Which ones??!
How about we hack into a cookery-book publisher and insert a few recipies
with these ingredients? I can see it now - kitchens detonating across the
suburbs.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
                -- Rich Kulawiec