[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot's HellMouth articles?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Fri Apr 30 11:32:23 WST 1999

Mike Holland wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Greg Raftery wrote:
LB>>> You can buy a few innocuous ingredients in supermarket or two
LB>>> which when mixed will level a city block.

> Which ones??!

> How about we hack into a cookery-book publisher and insert a few recipies
> with these ingredients? I can see it now - kitchens detonating across the
> suburbs.

Well, about the only one commonly used in cookery is flour, and some of
the other ingredients might seem a leetle beet suspicious...

LEON'S LOUD SURPRISE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ingredients
~~~~~~~~~~~
<censored>

Method
~~~~~~

Step 0. Don't make this at all if you have any sense.

Step 1. Take a well-greased banging* dish...

* yes, it really says banging dish; this is not just a flash in the pan
(-:

--
Owning a paintbrush doesn't make you an artist.
 -- Warren Tryk, in comp.graphics.apps.photoshop