[plug] SCSI card question

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Thu Aug 5 08:31:51 WST 1999

I do not know why, but for some reason I thought it was a bootable SCAI
card but it turned out not to be. I got it from www.compuware.com.au $75.
Had I known all of this I would have got the $110 AdvanceTech? bootable one
from PLE.
Where do you get the NCR one from and how much?
The info you sent, one of the drivers, SYM53c8XX, would that happen to mean
it uses the Symbios chip. The TekRam uses the symbios chips.

Regards,
Chris