[plug] creating partitions

Grant Heazlewood gbh at networx.net.au
Thu Aug 5 23:57:29 WST 1999

I have tried everything from 1- 100 MB but still no joy, it must be
something to do with the HD because if I use a different HD I am able to
partition with no prob. I have tried  "fdisk/MBR" in dos but that has
not changed anything is it possible that the HD has formed a "memory" of
sorts for the boot partition that disk druid is detecting some how, the
thing is that all I have done to this drive is what I have done many
times before and that is instal Linux.