[plug] Linux

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Fri Aug 6 04:13:02 WST 1999

> The sentence "It depends on the system", referred to the overall message, and
> needed to be read in the context of the remainder of the message.
>
> The price may not be such a good price, and the offer overall, may not be so
> good, in consideration of what other systems are offered in Perth.

While we're misunderstanding each other, I thought the most important
point of what I said originally was not the price of the system - to
compare their prices, one obviously needs to option their systems up to
someone else's - but the fact of them shipping Linux; after all, this IS a
linux list, n'est-ce-pas?

And since someone was seeking a Perth source of RHL 6...

--
Cheers
John Summerfield