[plug] [Fwd: IF OPERATING SYSTEMS RAN THE AIRLINES]

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Fri Aug 6 09:20:05 WST 1999

Damion,

For the record, I can remember this joke being faxed around in 1987/88.
I was just starting to use Unix on Sun Sparcstations with SunOS. It
didnt mention Linux and had a more complete list of other OS's then.
That makes it at least 12 years. I suppose it will always be relevant in
some form or other.

Garth