[plug] So what are the alternatives apart from Netscape.

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Aug 11 12:45:20 WST 1999

Leon,

So if I want:

1. A decent browser that can support frames, tables, Java, graphics etc. (Ok
Lynx has a place but not for this purpose)
2. Doesn't take up whole chunks of memory (23 meg on my 96 meg "server"
machine at home)
3. Doesn't crash all the time (Though cleaning up a core dump is easier than
having to do a reboot)

What are the alternatives.

As far as I can see there are none. (But I could just be plain ignorant of
what is out there)