[plug] Telstra CLI/CID Question

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Thu Aug 12 08:49:43 WST 1999

I shouldn't imagine that CLI/CID requires that the call be answered - the
information is displayed prior to the call being answered, so that the
callee can choose to reject or accept the call.  Case in point is my digital
mobile service, which has CLID enabled, but for which the caller is not
charged if I reject the call.

Cheers,

John

John Breen