[plug] Red Hat becomes like M$

Buddrige, David david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Fri Aug 13 17:20:40 WST 1999

Maybe all this stuff flying around about Redhat has been kicked off by M$ in
some kind of backhanded FUD thing????

just dreaming up a good conspiracy... (wouldn't put it past them) - it just
seems to me that a lot of this talk about Redhat
becoming like M$ has been kicked off by various journo's who have tended to
support M$, spectulating in public and
subsequently puttng the idea around, so that people then start thinking it
might be true - seems to me that it almost
becomes self-fulfilling (at least in terms of perceptions of redhat
anyway)... that's my observations anyway...

BTW, I use Redhat myself....

David Buddrige... 8-)