[plug] Internet Oppression (again)

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sun Aug 15 15:26:50 WST 1999

I seem to remember this debate being on the list a few months ago and
(AFAIK) your side lost.  It didn't have a terribly large amount to do
with Linux back then and I'm not sure this has changed much.  I also
suspect a lot of people are probably a bit sick of the censorship debate
since it's pretty much over now and the government didn't listen to them
anyway.  If I'm wrong about this and everyone wants to have it all over
again then feel free to ignore me but otherwise maybe the PLUG list is
not the best place for a rehash of this argument. (for memory the EFA
set up a list about this - Oliver posted the info a few months ago.)

John Menzies wrote:

<rambling deleted>

--
Life is like an analogy.