[plug] Games Night THIS Sunday 22nd Aug

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Aug 19 14:51:22 WST 1999

Just a friendly reminder that the Games night is THIS Sunday 2pm at the
University Computer Club at UWA

Is everybody still OK to come?

Remember if you're bringing a PC you need to bring everything you need to
make it work (monitor/keyboard/mouse etc) plus preferably a powerboard to
plug it into.  A working Network card is also essential, and please bring
a cable for it if you can.
If you can bring a network hub, please do so.
I'm bringing an 8 port netgear hub.

If you can't bring a PC come along anyway for a good social gathering.

If there's enough interest I can do a demo Debian install (perhaps even
through vmware) to satisfy those people that were asking about it on the
computerbank thread. (I'll be bringing slink CDs)

Hope to see you all there :)

 - Matt