[plug] MP3 tagging and CDDB ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 12:18:21 WST 1999

Bradley Browne wrote:

> Or you could buy/hire/borrow the CD again and query using that  :-P

These aren't Pir8 MP3's. ^_^ (Ok, MOST of them aren't).
It's just I have 4 Gig of MP3's on my work PC that I've encoded myself off my
own CD's, which are scattered around the house, at home... Ok, so I'm lazy,
and prefer an IT solution to manual label...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :