[plug] Costs hosting a Box at an ISP...

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Fri Aug 20 15:28:40 WST 1999

> I would like to have my own machine, permanently online, as a webserver. What
> costs and other considerations are there in setting something like this up?
>
> What I have in mind is myself supplying the machine itself, and doing all
> Admin on it, and having it sit onsite at an ISP, such that it has a good Net
> Location.
>
> Is this sort of setup possible?

<blatent plug>
Yes. We (Netway) will do it, as will _most_ ISPs. I cant tell you off hand
what our pricing is like because I dont know, if your interested contact
msc at nw.com.au
</blatent plug>

Otherwise, like I said, Most ISPs will do it. your best bet is to ring
around a bit and find someone who kind of meets your pricing/service
range.

Gavin