[plug] local Debian mirrors.. was : Problem with apt

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 24 20:43:35 WST 1999

Peter Wilsmore wrote:

> > Also, having upgraded from Netscape 4.5 to 4.61 seems to be faster and
> > more responsive..
> > not up long enough to comment on stability..
> > Mozilla is looking pretty good too, though of course the stability is
> > not there.
>
> Which release of Mozilla?

No release of mozilla is stable to date. At this point there is to be a
release soon, M9, after which the next release will be M11. M10 is to be
a full featured beta. The development process from M10 -> M11 is to be a
period of optamization and bug fixing. I suggest anyone who has
experiance with C++, or can put together stripped HTML code to reproduce
a bug, to get involved. Hack or be silent. ;-)

--
Oliver White