[plug] APM daemon

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sun Aug 29 20:15:20 WST 1999

Len Bird wrote:

> > -I do not disagree with your sentiment but having tried that first before
> > I used the PLUG board it is apparent tnat you did not do so.
>
> So there !!!   Len Bird.

I just asked two people I know who run Red Hat 6.0 and both could easily
find manual pages for apmd.  I did not check it myself before replying
to your initial post because I don't run Red Hat - and even if I did, I
wouldn't have software that I don't need installed on it.

Regards,

Christian.
--
Sharing of software was not limited to our particular community; it is
as