[plug] New Toys

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 31 14:27:46 WST 1999

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 02:10:22PM +0800, Gary Allpike wrote:

> Hi :)
>
> I *am* overclocking the CPU's - presently at 464MHz & 2.1V CPU Core - the
> fans I had to get because the OEM Celerons dont have any sort of heatsink
> or fan attached.

Aha! Thanks for the info... I guess it might be a good idea to install
extra fan(s) in my box when I get it then.

Do you find the fans make a noticeable amount of noise?

> To quote the i2c web pages:
[ quote snipped ]
> more info at: http://www.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/~simon/private/i2c/
>
> regards
>
> Gary Allpike

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
TALL KNIGHT: We shall say Ni! again to you if you do not appease us.
ARTHUR:      All right!  What do you want?