[plug] New Toys

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Tue Aug 31 14:10:22 WST 1999

Hi :)

I *am* overclocking the CPU's - presently at 464MHz & 2.1V CPU Core - the
fans I had to get because the OEM Celerons dont have any sort of heatsink
or fan attached.

To quote the i2c web pages:

The IC-Bus is a simple 2-wire bus that allows micro-controllers and
computers to connect to
specialized IC's like videotext-decoders, DTMF generators, and many
others. There is also a wide range
of other IC-bus chips that offer a more wide-range application like ad/da
converters, switches, digital
potentiometers et. al. Most of the frame grabber and TV tuner cards on the
market use the bus, as another example.

more info at: http://www.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/~simon/private/i2c/

regards

Gary Allpike