[plug] Some questions on all sorts of stuff

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Tue Aug 31 16:02:34 WST 1999

Hiya all,

Just a couple of quick questions.

1. How does one set-up transparent backgrounds for things like xterms xirc
etc in gnome (default RedHat 6.0 running enlightenment). I know you can do
it because there is a transparent option and I have seen lots of screen
shots for it, I just can't seem to get it tom work on my box.

2. Hmmm ..... I can't remember it now !!!!! (This always happens when a
customer ring and I'm in the middle of something important *grin*)

Well it will come back to me sometime.

Michael Hunt