[plug] Accessing a ext2fs from windows or dos

Kim Covil kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
Thu Dec 2 09:58:47 WST 1999

> If I have a dual boot box (Windows + Linux) and want to
> access the ext2fs while in Windows/Dos does someone
> know of a Win/Dos based software package that will
> allow me to do this?  (yes I know that I can access
> Fat32 from Linux but it would be very handy to be able
> to do it the other way around as well).

Once upon a time I found a Windows vxd driver that could understand the
ext2 filesystem and mount it under Win 95... it was very Alpha when I
last saw it... version 0.17... I will have a hunt and see if I can
relocate it... maybe it has progressed...

Cheers

Kim

Kim Covil - Australian Geodynamics CRC   E-mail: kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
            CSIRO Exploration & Mining   Tel: +61 8 9284 8425   ,-_!\
            PO Box 437, Nedlands,        Fax: +61 8 9389 1906  /     \
            Western Australia  6009                            *_,-._/
   Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at it.net.au