[plug] Accessing a ext2fs from windows or dos

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 09:55:01 WST 1999

Not exactly the answer you're after, but I'd share the ext2fs under Samba
and connect to it over the network.  That of course means 2 seperate
machines rather than dual boot.  Another way of doing this same thing is to
use vmware.  Run Windows in vmware and you'll be able to connect to a Samba
share on the host.  Of course then you'll need something more flash than a
486/66 with 8 MB RAM!  So the answer is - spend some money.

K.