[plug] netscape working off line.

Nathan Alberti nathan at paradox.net.au
Fri Dec 3 08:21:52 WST 1999

Is newton.dialix.com.au your mail server ??

If so in the menu  "Edit" select Preferences | Mail & newsgroups | Mail
Servers (highlight your mail server(newton.dialix.com.au)) | then click
"Edit".

you will see an option: "Check for mail every XXX minutes", just
deselect this option by clicking the button or increase the time period.

--
Nathan Alberti - Ackroyd
(Assistant Product Developer)

PARADOX DIGITAL P/L