[plug] Dosemu

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Sat Dec 4 05:53:45 WST 1999

Brad

Dataflex could have the best 'native locking' this side of Uranus and
multiple Dosemu sessions will still corrupt the shared files. Give
Dosemu a wide berth. Someone suggested vmware, running just dos
sessions, also DAVID (lloy0076) suggested looking at dataflex under
linux. These are maybe workable solutions BUT dosemu is not!!!

Unless:
Within each dosemu session you can load some virtual network filesystem
layer (NOT lredir) like net.exe or ms-net, that will attach to a
(locally) shared filesystem. This solution was not available 18 months
ago but it might be now.

Garth