[plug] USB support under Mandrake 6.1

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Wed Dec 15 04:56:37 WST 1999

> Hello all fellow pluggers
>
> This shouldn't be to hard of a question for all of you out there.
> I am currnetly running Mandrake 6.1 and I was wondering if anyone knew if it
> supported it usb straight out of the box or is there modules that need to be
> installed for usb to be supported.

A good place for this start for kind of quested is http://www.linux.org/

A search for USB there shows up http://www.linux.org/projects/software.html
 (which is worth reading) and includes this:
Name: Linux USB Project
Website: http://www.linux-usb.org/
Contact: inaky at peloncho.fis.ucm.es

fwiw I know a block whose name is Inaki (I think that's how HE spells it);
it's pronounced in yark' ee
As his name is Spanish, I figure it probably applies to Inaky too.
--
Cheers
John Summerfield