[plug] Debian on P90

Dino Tandy tandy at ii.net
Thu Dec 16 13:33:27 WST 1999

> > Now that it's been mentioned, I remember having Debian boot floppy probs
> > with a different machine some time ago. Re-writing to a different
> > floppy-disk fixed it that time -- I assumed a dud disk, rather than,
what?
> > tight Debian floppy-image resolution/sector-indexing?
>
> I've done about a dozen Debian rescue disks in the last couple of weeks
> and many of these with custom kernels and I haven't had a single fault!
> Just luck of the draw I guess...

Having worked on the machine in question, I don't think this is the problem.
I tried three times on the machine and couldn't get it to work. I then tried
on another machine and it worked first time, all with the same floppy.

No answers only more questions. Any other ideas?

Dino Tandy
Youth & Young Adult Coordinator
Bateman Parish
Ph 9310 1747 Fax 9310 8575