[plug] GLIBC_2

russ russ at powerstech.com
Thu Dec 16 17:04:44 WST 1999

It's not a commonly used app. Unfortunately it's not a matter of just
compiling the code. It's a port of gdb for rtems using a cross
compiler. It requires specific versions of egcs, binutils, and newlib.
It's usually not very straight forward. And very time consuming just
to set up the environment.

If you're interested...

The rpm is here:

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com:/pub/rtems/snapshots/linux_rpms/RPMS/m68k-rtems-gdb-4.18-1.i386.rpm

The source is gdb 4.18 and there's a patch for use with the rtems
cross compiler at:

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com:/pub/rtems/snapshots/19991203/c_tools/

It would probably be easier for me to upgrade to suse 6.2. Or upgrade
to glibc 2.1.

I appreciate the help very much, but I don't want to waste your time.