[plug] Audio cleaners

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 23 21:29:20 WST 1999

** resent as it didn't appear on the list the first time!

Hi John,
    I am using (well was) bcast2000.  It has a number of plug in filters
for
audio and video effects including a noise filter.  I am in the process
of
ripping via cdparanoia some cd's with the paint/reflective layer flaking
(one
song took 96hours with a good result) and used the filter and edit
capability
to hide/fill gaps and remove some remaining glitches.  Why "was" using -
a new
(with hopefully a better licence type) version is due 10Jan and the beta

versions have expired!  Look on freshmeat under "video".

BillK