[plug] Possible something for new users

Dave T Burbidge dave969 at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 28 11:11:38 WST 1999

Greetings!

Just found this on an email from tipworld.com. My apologies if people
are already aware of this.

>THE LINUXONE DISTRIBUTION
>
>LinuxOne Lite is a simplified version of Linux that has been
>especially crafted for first-time users. It is targeted at curious PC
>enthusiasts, educators, and students who are looking for a Linux
>version that is easy to set up and use. For example, unlike other
>distributions, LinuxOne Lite doesn't require that users know how to
>partition their hard disk. For further info and a free download, see:
>
>http://www.linuxone.net

How good it is, I have no idea ... maybe somebody with some spare time
(and bandwidth) may like to have a quick play (how does it compare to
Stormix?) ... if it is good for LINUX newbies, then we have something to
recommend at those who want to know which distro is best for them to
start with ... and when they want to get serious we can start the
arguments :)

Dave Burbidge
--
ICQ   : 19634125
Home  : http://www.iinet.net.au/~dave969/

This Murphy person has a lot to answer for!