[plug] Awe64

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 2 22:31:56 WST 1999

on Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 09:54:23PM +0800, Peter Scully <scully at penguin.net.au> wrote:
> Has anyone out there had experience with an SB awe64 - I got isapnp
> doing it's stuff, but when I try to load the module, nothing happens...
> This is on RedHat 5.2

Yes, I have a SB awe64 and have it working but im on 5.0.
I followed the SoundBlaster Awe how to at:

http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/soundblaster.html

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065