[plug] virtual screen size

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Thu Feb 4 03:47:05 WST 1999

Hey, how do you like KDE?  I haven't had time yet to try it.

>>> "Rob Hall" <rob at hcm.iinet.net.au> 02/02 6:04 PM >>>
Speakin of screen sizes...

I am running KDE.  When I press ctl alt + or ctl alt - nothing hapens.  I
have 3 different modes in X86Config.  Does KDE disable this function?

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management
"Making computers work for you."

rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
www.hcm.iinet.net.au

0414 954 068

http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/01-1999/255.html
(that's the question, the next 3 messages are replies)