[plug] virtual screen size

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 4 09:59:10 WST 1999

It's quite nice but I've had a little trouble that concerns me.   The main
one being that the mail program supplied sometimes deletes the contents and
headers of a mail item after I've read it - I'm just left with the empty
mail item.  Needless to say, I've switched to Netscape when I'm running
Linux.

Cut and paste doesn't seem consistant either.

Other that that, it's very nice looking and fairly easy to configure.  The
tools are a bit limited.

For the purists amongst us, it appears qt is now under an open source
contract.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management