[plug] Next meeting and other stuff

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Feb 4 10:19:18 WST 1999

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, David Campbell wrote:

> Do we have 50 "members", I know we have roughly 20 regulars.

How about we set a membership fee ($5 or $10 or something) and then
we (ie you :P) keep a record of those that have paid, so at least we have
something with which we can say "we have X members"

Then perhaps we open a bank account under name of plug, with signing
rights for our 4 office bearers where at least 2 need to sign each
cheque/withdrawal slip/whatever, and we deposit that money into the
account.

Just an idle thought (which has been brought up several time before, but
to my knowledge nothing has as yet been done about. Please correct me if
I'm wrong, and I just don't remember giving away my money :)

 - Matt