[plug] virtual screen size

David Buddrige david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Fri Feb 5 08:35:09 WST 1999

I loaded KDE on my machine last night and was blown away by the
interface.   What exactly _are_ the technical superiorities of KDE?

I found it heaps easier to use than those parts of GNOME that I've been
able to install on my machine.  Indeed, I'm inclinded to say that KDE is
as easy to use as Windows 95/98 - and 1000% more stable/reliable/etc
than 95/98... (mind you that's not hard)... ;-)

I've heard about the technical superiority of GNOME, but haven't heard
what the technical superiority consists of... could someone "enlighten"
me?

cheers

David Buddrige 8-)

I am interested to know