[plug] installing internal modem?

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 10 09:14:13 WST 1999

As far as I am aware, the modems that come with the Aptivas are not likely
to work with another PC.  They have been specially designed for the Aptiva
and share resources with a few other devices.  I think the BIOS on the
Aptiva performs a few trick for it to work.  Keep trying, but I don't like
your luck.  If you do get successfull, let me know, 'cause I've got one here
too.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management