[plug] A good home for used PC's, etc...

David Buddrige david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Wed Feb 10 17:33:40 WST 1999

The homepage for ComputerBank is:

http://www.q-net.net.au/~buddrige/computerbank

ComputerBank as a legal entity does not yet exist, and hence "Donations"
cannot be _formally_ made to the organisation, however we are accepting
hardware for the ComputerBank project and storing it for the express
purpose of immediate donation to ComputerBank as soon as the
Incorporation of the organisation has occurred.

For anyone wanting to make any donations of hardware:

Contact Bob Ogden.

mailto:bob at contact.omen.com.au

who is the secretary of the organisation... he is currently storing
hardware that we are given, until such time as we foramlise the
organisation.

cheers

David Buddrige