[plug] SuSE

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Feb 10 17:59:26 WST 1999

Lets stir the pot even more. Have you heard the old one that goes something
like Girls Drool, Boys Rule. Well maybe it could be something like SUSE
S..... RedHat R..... (Fill in the blanks depending on weather your are using
German petrol or American Gas).

> > - things are a bit dull around here lately.
> I kinda like it that way if the alternative is a pointless distro-war.
>
> A couple of people said to me last night that they thought we had "run out
> of topics" for talks. Would people like a repost of the list we had a long
> way back? Would anyone like to tell us what they want to hear about?
> I think I've given up asking people which talks they want to _give_. :)

Maybe a game of skirmish between the different distro's wouldn't go astray ?
I heard that over in the states their was a battle between the vi and emacs
users over which was the best editor. (is skirmish actually legal/happening
in WA ?). Otherwise a competition on filling in the above blanks might not
go astray.

(Thoughts compiled after many hours at work when one should really be
driving home to spend time with his family than sitting in front of a
computer at work).