[plug] The death of Man Pages. was: Trouble with LILO

Paul Wilson hooker at opera.iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 14 13:22:21 WST 1999

> From: David Buddrige <buddrige at q-net.net.au>
> Paul Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > Would you be willing to GPL it?
> >
> > No problem at all - although it's certainly not the best code that I've
> > written! I'll try and find it this weekend.
>
> That's the great thing about GPL... doesn't have to be your best code -
> others can tidy it up as needed ... ;-)

I've put a gzip file of the whole thing, CGI library and makefile included
onto my web site (there's also a demo to play with) :-

	www.iinet.net.au/~hooker/nntp.html

I've a feeling that the error handling is crummy (i.e. if you mis-spell a
command name), but that's for later today, maybe tomorrow.

Let me know what you think.

Paul