[plug] The death of Man Pages. was: Trouble with LILO

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 14 18:31:54 WST 1999

Just thought you might like to know that SuSE Linux has a similar tool.
Can't remember its name for the moment and I'm not at my Linux box.  It's
actually a web aplet for apache that formats man pages in html for the web
server.  It also catalogues all the man pages on your system - very handy.
It means you only need to install man pages on the server.  I will send more
details later - pressed for time right now.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management
"Making computers work for you."