[plug] Contact info.

Ian Kent ian.kent at pobox.com
Mon Feb 15 08:24:55 WST 1999

I have noticed that we have two contact entries on the www.linux.org user
groups listing. One is mine and the other is Chris Cornish.

My entry lists the name as Perth Linux Users Group and has specifies the
address of our web site. Chris's is listed as Western Australian Linux
users Group and no reference is made of the web site?

Chris is this correct? Should there be only one entry?

Also I have emailed the webmaster a twice now asking for my email address
to be changed, since they have listed my work address. That is not
appropriate and soon will not be a valid address, since I finish at Fujitsu
in just over three weeks. So, does anyone know how to get through to these
peopl and get them to correct the page?

Finally, who can be contacted about fixing the FTP on digital.linux.org.au.
I cannot replace files on the web site only create and delete, quite
frustrating???

Please help.

--
   ,-._|\    Ian Kent