[plug] Contact info.

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 14 18:44:21 WST 1999

Ian is that still there that is old i used to un WALUG as a local
thing bout 7 were ther and wene i found plug i left it  and lod the
otheres bout plug no one joind except for me  i must get tha changed
becouse it is not me e-mail anymore even :) nuthing to do with plug

---Ian Kent <ian.kent at pobox.com> wrote:

> I have noticed that we have two contact entries on the www.linux.org
user
> groups listing. One is mine and the other is Chris Cornish.
>
> My entry lists the name as Perth Linux Users Group and has specifies
the
> address of our web site. Chris's is listed as Western Australian Linux
> users Group and no reference is made of the web site?
>
> Chris is this correct? Should there be only one entry?
>
> Also I have emailed the webmaster a twice now asking for my email
address
> to be changed, since they have listed my work address. That is not
> appropriate and soon will not be a valid address, since I finish at
Fujitsu
> in just over three weeks. So, does anyone know how to get through to
these
> peopl and get them to correct the page?
>
> Finally, who can be contacted about fixing the FTP on
digital.linux.org.au.