[plug] Fwd: Cygnus Solutions

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue Feb 16 15:10:23 WST 1999

Thanks for the translation Greg.
Our beloved president's dialect is often beyond me. Could it be too much
time spent on IRC? Or is it just a generational thing?

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Greg Mildenhall wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Chris Cornish wrote:
> > thts a joke is it not ?
> > well if your serious ....... hmm ok
> > GNU stands for GNU not Unix and is a licencing agreement simerler to
> > that of GPL
> That's a joke, is it not?
> Well, if you're serious ....... hmm, OK.
> GNU stands for GNU's not Unix and is a "complete Unix-like operating
> system" (see http/www.gnu.org/) licensed under the GPL (with some parts
> under the LGPL)
>
> -Greg

p.s Cygnus Solutions R k001, so no more flaming.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
3rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped