[plug] More Microsoft Trial stuffups...

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Feb 18 14:27:27 WST 1999

Christian wrote:
> Well, how does having an integrated browser improve the time taken to
> configure the system to connect?

By providing a big delay as the whole web browser pays attention to each
insignificant little menu and window when it opens. And by bringing the
system down when the DCD line changes state. When you said "improve,"
did you expect the word to have a polarity indicator? You should have.
(-:

> --
> I'm not trying to give users what they want, I'm trying to give them
> freedom, which they can then accept or reject. If people don't want
> freedom, they may be out of luck with me, but I won't allow them to
> define for me what is right, what is worth spending my life for.
>                                                     - Richard Stallman

Hear, hear!

--
Whaddaya mean, "who are we going to sue?" Our systems _work_!