[plug] PLUG membership profile form/Online profiles?

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Feb 18 15:09:34 WST 1999

I wasn't going to get into this thread, but ah well...
btw I propose when we get a formal membership happening, we set up some
sort of form-based registry on the website, where we can add this sort of
info about ourselves.. (so under the "members" link, it lists all members
in alphabetical order, and when you click on a name, it brings up the
below info, and perhaps more, and if you are that person you get to
modify it.)

I can help out with script writing/server space if required.

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Leon Brooks wrote:

> PLUG-SURVEY (leave this line here so I can search for it)
>
> Age: [ ] Juvenile delinquent (X one box)
>      [ ] 344 Ms to 457 Ms (megaseconds - this _is_ unix, isn't it?)
>      [ ] 458 Ms to 687 Ms
>      [X] 688 Ms to 916 Ms
>      [ ] 917 Ms to 1.14 Gs
>      [ ] 1.15 Gs to 1.37 Gs
>      [ ] 1.38 Gs to 1.6 Gs
>      [ ] Seriously experienced
>
> Gender: [X] Male
>         [ ] Female
>         [ ] Computer
>         [ ] Don't know
>
> Marital: [ ] Single
>          [ ] Attached
>          [X] Seriously attached
>          [ ] Seriously attached, with certificate (ie married)
>
> Children: [0] (number from 0)
>
> Use computers at: [IS] Work (mark at least one box: I=intel S=sun
> P=powerPC M=Motorola-680X0 ?=other)
>                   [I] Home
>
> Use these OSes: [L] Work (L=Linux B=Free[etc]BSD U=other-Unix W=Windows
> M=MacOS D=DOS V=VMS ?=other)
>                 [L] Home
>
> I work as a: [X] Professional
>              [ ] Business owner
>              [ ] Manager (white collar)
>              [ ] Serf (blue collar)
>              [ ] Government employee (unemployed)
>              [ ] Real Government employee
>              [ ] Student
>              [ ] Inmate (prisoner, patient, lunatic, state-school
> student)
>
> Computers are my: [X] Job
>                   [X] Hobby
>                   [X] Education
>                   [X] Life
>
> Favourite Linux distro is:   [Linux Router Project]
>
> Favourite word processor is: [        vi          ]
>
> Most-used web browser is:    [ Netscape Navigator ]

 - Matt