[plug] PLUG membership profile form

Kim Covil kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
Thu Feb 18 15:34:28 WST 1999

> PLUG-SURVEY (leave this line here so I can search for it)
>
> Age: [ ] Juvenile delinquent (X one box)
>      [ ] 344 Ms to 457 Ms (megaseconds - this _is_ unix, isn't it?)
>      [ ] 458 Ms to 687 Ms
>      [X] 688 Ms to 916 Ms
>      [ ] 917 Ms to 1.14 Gs
>      [ ] 1.15 Gs to 1.37 Gs
>      [ ] 1.38 Gs to 1.6 Gs
>      [ ] Seriously experienced
>
> Gender: [X] Male
>         [ ] Female
>         [ ] Computer
>         [ ] Don't know
>
> Marital: [X] Single
>          [ ] Attached
>          [ ] Seriously attached
>          [ ] Seriously attached, with certificate (ie married)
>
> Children: [0] (number from 0)
>
> Use computers at: [IDSGM] Work (mark at least one box: I=intel S=sun
> P=powerPC M=Motorola-680X0 ?=other D=DEC G=SGI)
>                   [I] Home
>
> Use these OSes: [LUWMD] Work (L=Linux B=Free[etc]BSD U=other-Unix W=Windows
> M=MacOS D=DOS V=VMS ?=other)
>                 [LWD] Home
>
> I work as a: [ ] Professional
>              [ ] Business owner
>              [ ] Manager (white collar)
>              [ ] Serf (blue collar)
>              [ ] Government employee (unemployed)
>              [X (CSIRO)] Real Government employee
>              [ ] Student
>              [ ] Inmate (prisoner, patient, lunatic, state-school
> student)
>
> Computers are my: [X] Job
>                   [X] Hobby
>                   [ ] Education
>                   [ ] Life
>
> Favourite Linux distro is:   [RedHat           ]
>
> Favourite word processor is: [Anything but Word 97 atm *]
>
> Most-used web browser is:    [Netscape         ]

Kim
Kim Covil - Australian Geodynamics CRC   E-mail: kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
            CSIRO Exploration & Mining   Tel: +61 8 9284 8425   ,-_!\
            PO Box 437, Nedlands,        Fax: +61 8 9389 1906  /     \
            Western Australia  6009                            *_,-._/
   Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at it.net.au

* Am in the middle of writing a very large Word Macro and Word's
ActiveDocument.SaveAs method seems to be picking and choosing whether
it is actually going to write something to the disk, or whether it will
just say that it has and let me lose all my changes... *grrrrrr*