[plug] Interesting email problem

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Fri Feb 19 12:38:48 WST 1999

Guys (and girls),

Got this in the email at work today, could someone write such a virus for Linux?
Anyway, I need to practice on my fiddle ;-)

David Campbell

"There is a new virus going around called Happy99. It's an email attachment that plays a
fireworks display. It also secretly infects your PC and sends a copy of itself out to other users
without your knowledge. This has the potential to quickly overload our email system. The virus
may also affect Internet connections. The current virus scanner cannot detect Happy99."
campbell at torque.net
Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.
(also check http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/)
Current project list:
a) Catch up on the ZIP Plus backlog (drive back from waranty)
b) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)
c) sleep
d) real life