[plug] PLUG membership profile form

Paul Hutcheon phutcheo at 7perth.com.au
Fri Feb 19 15:45:00 WST 1999

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: leon at brooks.smileys.net (Leon Brooks) at TVW-Internet
Date: 2/18/99 7:13AM
Subject: [plug] PLUG membership profile form

Text item: Text_1

PLUG-SURVEY (leave this line here so I can search for it)

Age: [ ] Juvenile delinquent (X one box)
     [ ] 344 Ms to 457 Ms (megaseconds - this _is_ unix, isn't it?)
     [ ] 458 Ms to 687 Ms
     [ ] 688 Ms to 916 Ms
     [ ] 917 Ms to 1.14 Gs
     [ ] 1.15 Gs to 1.37 Gs
     [ ] 1.38 Gs to 1.6 Gs
     [X] Seriously experienced

Gender: [X] Male
        [ ] Female
        [ ] Computer
        [ ] Don't know

Marital: [X] Single
         [ ] Attached
         [ ] Seriously attached
         [ ] Seriously attached, with certificate (ie married)

Children: [3] (number from 0)

Use computers at: [I] Work (mark at least one box: I=intel S=sun
P=powerPC M=Motorola-680X0 ?=other)
                  [I] Home

Use these OSes: [WU ] Work (L=Linux B=Free[etc]BSD U=other-Unix W=Windows
M=MacOS D=DOS V=VMS ?=other)
                [L] Home

I work as a: [ ] Professional
             [ ] Business owner
             [X] Manager (white collar)
             [ ] Serf (blue collar)
             [ ] Government employee (unemployed)
             [ ] Real Government employee
             [ ] Student
             [ ] Inmate (prisoner, patient, lunatic, state-school
student)

Computers are my: [X] Job
                  [X] Hobby
                  [ ] Education
                  [ ] Life

Favourite Linux distro is:   [ Red Hat         ]

Favourite word processor is: [ WordPro         ]

Most-used web browser is:    [ Netscape        ]

--
Linux, Windows NT, MS-DOS -- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly