[plug] Linux Journal

Rick rickd at eon.net.au
Fri Feb 19 19:27:17 WST 1999

Hello Marc,

I got one from the newsagency at the Dianella plaza shopping center.
$14.50. Sure is one hefty price. Interesting read, but I don't think I got
my money's worth. You may think differently?

At 12:21 19/02/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Dear Everyone, *G*
>
>One question in regards to linux journal is there like an australian
equivalent to it and if not are there some news agents that actually sell
it and if so where cause I can't find it anywhere and also I'm very
interested in finding something in regards to a magazine if its australian
in any way.

>Regards,
>Marc

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at eon.net.au
Home Page - http://www.vianet.net.au/~rick/index.htm  (??)
Packet    - VK6EP at VK6ANC.#PER.#WA.AUS.OC