[plug] Subscribe! (Linux Journal)

Colin 't Hart cthart at gbs.com.au
Sat Feb 20 18:09:15 WST 1999

Rick wrote:

> Hello Marc,
>
> I got one from the newsagency at the Dianella plaza shopping center.
> $14.50. Sure is one hefty price. Interesting read, but I don't think > I got my money's worth. You may think differently?

Hi all,

Why don't you subscribe? It costs just US$64 for two years; that's just
under A$100 for 24 issues, at just over $4 a copy.

The speed with which they arrive is very good; I usually get them very
early in the month, which is usually about a month after publication.

But because they still arrive in the month that's printed on the cover,
it doesn't seem like a month after publication (until you check the
web-site and the current issue is 2 months hence).

Cheers,

Colin