[plug] Re:

Ian Kent ian.kent at pobox.com
Sun Feb 21 08:01:56 WST 1999

At 12:28 PM 19-02-99 +0800, Lindsay Allen wrote something like:
>Hi,
>
>I could use some help with a sendmail problem. I have a new Debian box
>acting as smarthost for an NT mail server.  The NT box has a private net
>IP so the Debian box has an MX record pointing to the NT box.  Nothing
>special here.

What version of sendmail are you running.
In 8.9.0 I put stuff like:

bogus           RELAY
192.168         RELAY

in /etc/mail/access.

Try reading the section ANTI-SPAM CONFIGURATION CONTROL in the
/usr/lib/sendmail-cf/README if you have it around.

Once again this is a Redhat config and the files may be in a different
location on your Debian box.

--
Ian Kent