[plug] Update to User-manual / Training Guide Doco.

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Thu Feb 25 03:04:08 WST 1999

Just had a look at the page, it's great!  Nice job.  !

>>> David Buddrige <buddrige at q-net.net.au> 02/24 7:52 AM >>>
Hi all,

I have begun in earnest putting some content into the training manuals.
You can see the main changes at:

http://www.computerbank.org.au/perth/doco/toc.html

The main areas I have updated are:

Lesson 1
Lesson 2
[Other lessons not yet created]

Alternately you can go to
http://www.computerbank.org.au/perth/doco/introcompandlinux-0.03.html to
see the main introductory page to the user-training-manual project.

All comments are encouraged and appreciated.  Anyone wishing to assist
with this project is also encouraged to just write sections and email
them to me at mailto:buddrige at q-net.net.au for inclusion.  Note however
I reserve editorial rights on any submissions - also I am releasing the
lot under the open-content-license, so you will need to feel comfortable
with it being released under that scheme.

Thanks heaps to everyone who has submitted comments and other
suggestions so far...

cheers

David Buddrige
buddrige at q-net.net.au